Cheap, parent-friendly kids' birthday party tips

As a mom to four kids, ages 24 to 14, I've planned a plethora of kids' parties. I'm also a teacher and I've hosted numerous classroom events. There are some misconceptions among parents, about what kids do and don't want for parties (and gifts). Bottom line is, they're not selfish and hard to please, IF, they aren't taught to be. Planning parties, I've had some great successes and colossal fails. From those experiences, I've compiled a list of tips for parents on planning kids' parties. Being a frugalista, these hints focus on cheap, homemade party ideas. My kids' friends still remember my parties as being tons of fun (it's my secret that most only cost me about $10 to put on!) Cheap, parent-friendly kids' birthday party tips

Search This Blog

Blog Archive